Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

klairs supple preparation toner banner
klairs supple preparation toner

I really seem to be on a roll with toners! Today I'm reviewing a cult fave, which is no other than Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner. If you have been in the world of k-beauty for some time, you've definitely come across this brand at some point.

I have started to think more what kind of products I want to put on my face, and pH balance is one of the things I've started to take more seriously. And, this Klairs toner has great reviews and it has won some popularity awards, so I thought why the heck not give it a try.


Klairs Supple Preparation Facial Toner is a pH balancing, deeply moisturizing and soothing toner suitable for all skintypes. It's non-irritant, and calms your skin after cleansing by hydrating and smoothing it and helping other products to absorb to your skin.

PRICE

On Korean Klairs website this product costs 12,900won, which is about 9,63€.
Most popular place to purchase Klairs products would have to be Wishtrend. On Wishtrend this toner retails for $21,99, which is roughly 18,40€. I purchased mine from Roseroseshop though, where the price is a little bit more affordable; 14,835won or 11,00€. Currently they don't have any Klairs products available though.

In Korea these seem to be available in Ã…land, if you happen to live there or want to grab some during your travelling.


klairs packaging
klairs supple preparation toner description

INGREDIENTS
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Klairs' philosophy is delivering the most high-quality products using only the most necessary and effective ingredients suitable even for sensitive skin, for affordable prices. They don't use any harsh ingredients, and their products don't contain alcohol, colorants, parabens or artificial fragrances.

Klairs seems like a brand that's very suitable for my personal taste, only thing I always cringe at though is the "no parabens" statement. You know why. But regardless that everything sounds good, and the ingredient list of this toner seems good to me!

klairs supple preparation toner

On to my experience of the toner!

First of all: this absorbs super fast. It leaves your skin feeling really fresh and comfortable, since it takes away any dryness or tightness after cleansing. I also love the mild herb or plant scent it has, it's very pleasant.

The consistency is just slightly thicker than normal water-like toners, so it doesn't soak into cotton pad that fast and you need more product to soak it completely, if that makes any sense. Not a huge fan of that, but that makes it easier to tap on your face with your hands though, so I can live with it.
If I wore makeup that day, after cleansing I would first wipe my face with this toner on a cotton pad, and then pat on another layer with my hands to give my skin some extra moisture. If I wasn't wearing any makeup, I would just pat it on with my hands all together before moving on to the next step.

I feel like this toner is a really good match for my skin type, since I have surface dry combination skin: it makes my skin feel moisturized but doesn't feel too much for the oilier parts of my skin.
This product will definitely stay in my skincare routine, and I'm also super excited to try other Klairs products in the future. I also really want to make my boyfriend try this toner, I think this toner would work really well on his dry and sensitive combination skin too!

RATING5/5, love it and would definitely repurchase!

What are your favorite Klairs products? Do you have any recommendations on must-try Klairs products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan